I try. I really do. I do believe that meal planning will help me save money - but good grief I am sick of it! Once a week, once a month..I am good to be consistent for more than two days in a row!
I am so very thankful that I came across "BAM": Build A Menu! For $0.67 a week I can customize a budget friendly menu WITH recipes at store I use all the time. Check this out:
Does this sound like an advertisement? Well, in truth it somewhat is, but I only post things I truly love and believe in. Build a Menu has really been a time saver for me and I think if you give it a try you will love it too!
Why I love BAM:
- BUDGET FRIENDLY: The $35 annual membership sale makes it only .67/week to access to great, budget friendly recipes and a customized shopping list.
- CUSTOMIZATION: You can add your own recipes to BAM as well as share your custom recipes with any BAM friends! (So you can get The Homemakers Journal Recipes if we become BAM Friends!!)
- MOBIL APP: You can find them by searching BuildaMenu - Great for taking your list shopping with you!
- MIX & MATCH: You can "mix and match to build the menu that works best for your family's tastes and budget."
- THE BEST PART....
- GIVE TO CHARITY: The founders of Build a Menu are two sisters who have a heart for adoption. Between them, they have five adopted children and have chosen to use Build a Menu as a way to raise money for orphan care. When you join Build a Menu, you're not only helping your own family, you're also helping Lisa and Karee support some amazing children and charities!