A few months ago, I stumbled across this recipe and bookmarked it for when I would have the occasion to concoct those bad boys. Well, what better occasion than a Super Bowl get together? We had the savory: buffalo chicken dip, pizza, wings, and we just needed the sweet to complete the menu. These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies did just that. They were very simple to make if you have a Farberware air fryer and everyone raved about them! Win. Win.
While the original recipe called for a homemade brownie batter, I was short on time (and lazy…) so I went with a boxed kind and it still came out great! What I love most about this recipe is that the cookie dough is egg free, it’s safe to eat by the spoonfuls. If you wanted to. You can check our Hot Chocolate Recipe too.
- Your favorite boxed brownie mix
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Prepare the boxed brownie mix as directed on the package.
- After baking, remove from oven and let the brownies cool completely.
- For the cookie dough: In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, combine the butter, brown sugar and white sugar then mix in milk and vanilla.
- Mix in flour until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough over the cooled brownies and place in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate overnight, or until cookie dough is firm then remove from fridge and cut into squares.
- If desired, drizzle melted chocolate on top of the firm cookie dough.
- Enjoy! 🙂