Getting in on the "all things Pumpkin" season with one of my favorite holiday treats: Pumpkin Spice Creamer!
Why pay the big bucks when you can mix up your own at a fraction of the cost?
- 14 ounces heavy whipping cream,
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- In a microwave safe bowl, whisk together the 4 ounces cream, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Heat the mixture for 1-3 minutes in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until blended. Mix together the remaining 10 ounces of cream and condensed milk then add to the pumpkin mixture. Make sure to mix thoroughly and pour into a covered container. Store in the refrigerator.