Wanting to feed our families a healthy breakfast and not spend hours in the kitchen, is easier than you think! Check out some easy alternatives to that bowl of cereal:
1. Fruit Salad
Oranges, Apples, Raisins,Strawberries.... Really whatever your kids will like. Mix together a large bowl of various fruits and serve. Great with a side of yogurt!
Our favorite (which isn't uber healthy):
[yumprint-recipe id='17']2. Baked Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal
[yumprint-recipe id='18']3. Mini Egg Muffins
[yumprint-recipe id='19']4. Baked French Toast
[yumprint-recipe id='20']5. Fruit Smoothie
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, coarsely chopped
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve immediately.