Use Greek yogurt to create this lighter version of an egg salad sandwich. If you are trying to remove grains from your diet this works well as a salad! Just hard boil your eggs and add to lettuce, using the dressing as your topping!
- 8 eggs
- 2 Avacado
- 8 slices Cheddar Cheese
- baguette or bread of choice
- "For Dressing"
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fry egg as desired
- Peel and slice avocado into thin slices
- In a large bowl mix Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread Dressing mixture onto bread
- Layer Cheese, 4 thin slices of avocado per sandwich and 1 egg
- Optional - lettuce and tomato