CONTEST: We are giving away a copy of " How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind" in preparation for our 28 days to " hope for our home" challenge in February! To enter the draw, just tell us in the comments what chore you'd rather have a maid for. The winner will be announced on Monday morning, January 16th on our Facebook page
To be a part of or 28 day challenge join our private group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1028690533923136 .Be ready to do some real spring cleaning this year! Use February to discover hope for your home! Dont want to wait? get the book here : http://amzn.to/2jaO2pu
28 Days to Hope for Your Home is not a guide to getting your home completely organized in a month. Based on the experience I have gained during my personal deslobification process, this e-book is a guide to developing basic habits that other people seem to know (but people like us don’t).
If you follow the instructions for each day, you will learn new habits and change your thinking about your home. Through personal experience (the best teacher), you will understand the basics of keeping your home out of Disaster Status.
You will have hope.
28 Days to Hope for Your Home includes:
- Twenty-eight days of specific instructions to help you develop four basic (but essential) home management habits.
- Insights into why these concepts seem foreign to you.
- Practical tips to keep you from giving up.
- Bonus sections with realistic strategies for laundry management, meal prep, and decluttering.
- More than 45 pages of all new, exclusive content!