This recipe features a distinctive spinach wrap in lieu of the more common wheat variety. If you prefer, you can easily use another type of wrap or even more traditional slices of bread.
Regardless of what outer options you choose, the real magic of this recipe happens when you serve it with heated slices of chicken breast and warm bacon. Not only does the meat taste better warm, but it also helps melt the soft, shredded cheeses used in this recipe.Read More: Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe
For a super easy weeknight meal, pick up a rotisserie chicken and use the warm breast meat, or make a couple extra chicken breasts earlier in the week to reheat later. If you are pressed for time, you can use your favorite prepared ranch dressing or you can make your own recipe from scratch.Read More: Which bakeware sets are good for your kitchen
- 3 cups coarsely shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2 to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese (4 oz)
8 slices cooked bacon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
1 cup ranch dressing
1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inches (8 tortillas)
4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- In large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce.
- Cover; refrigerate up to 3 days.
- To make 1 wrap, in small microwavable bowl, microwave generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture, loosely covered, on High 30 to 45 seconds or until hot.
- Spread chicken mixture on tortilla and top with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce;
- Roll up.