Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors | 2018 Reviews
Today, we’ll take a brief look at 5 of the best vacuum for laminate floors so you can keep your floors looking pristine without leaving any scratches on the delicate surface.
We’ve chosen a selection of vacuums at different price-points and in different styles so there’s something for everyone. After our laminate floor vacuum reviews, we’ll give you a few handy hints so you can make certain you get a perfect multi-floor vacuum cleaner with your specific needs.
Laminate is softer and cheaper than hardwood but reasonably resistant to stains, scuffs and moisture as long as you care for it properly.
Check out our reviews now then we’ll show you what to look out for when you’re trying to get the top-rated floating wood tile vacuum for keeping them showroom-fresh…
Best Laminate Floor Vacuums Review 2018: Top 5 Recommendation
Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors On The Market – Reviews 2018
1. Dyson V6 Fluffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
If you have hard floors, you’ll need a vacuum specially designed to give adequate suction without going over the top. The Fluffy is sufficiently powerful with a capable V6 motor but, along with its soft brush cleaning head, gentle enough not to scratch up your floating wood tile.
A cordless vacuum, you won’t be restricted to a power outlet so you can clean for 15 to 20 minutes before needing to give it some juice. For added flexibility, you also get a detachable handheld so you can take care of all your cleaning needs with one combined unit.
A supercharged Max Power mode reduces the run-time but gives you extra grunt for eliminating those stubborn stains. For a hard-hitting cordless perfect for laminate, the Dyson V6 Fluffy is a strong contender for the #1 cordless vacuum for laminate floor.
- The cleaner head is perfectly designed to be soft enough to clean all dust and debris from hard floors without scratching them
- 2-in-1 functionality converting easily to a nifty handheld
- Blitz stubborn stains with a burst of Max Power mode when you need it
- Motorized tool included ideal for sucking up pet hair or any ingrained grime
- Cordless so gives you complete freedom of movement
- Questionable build quality not up to the normal stellar Dyson standards
2. Shark Rocket DeluxePro HV323 Vacuum
For an extremely agile vacuum for tile floors, the Shark Rocket DeluxePro makes a smart choice. Tipping the scales at a mere 9 pounds but with more than ample suction power, you get a winning combination of raw performance and maneuverability.
Expressly designed to impart a spotless finish on your home floor without leaving any scuffs or scratches behind, the micro-fiber pad and Dust-Away attachment work in perfect harmony for a restrained yet thorough clean. You can get rid of both fine dust and larger debris fuss-free.
With a generous 25-foot power cord and a sizeable dirt cup, Shark delivers a truly user-friendly vacuum that doesn’t stint on performance. A neat set of LED lights is a lovely touch with a vac at this price point.
Anyone looking for the best vacuum to use on all types of floors should pop the Shark on their shortlist. It will not disappoint.
- Super lightweight and maneuverable vacuum weighing just 9 pounds giving the performance of an upright but the appearance of a stick
- Use Dust-Away hard floor attachment along with microfiber pad for a spotless finish on your laminate
- Motorized brush and pet tool to eliminate all unsavory pet hair
- Clean in dim environments with ease thanks to nifty LED lights
- Substantial dust cup so get more work done without needing to keep emptying the container
- The Shark doesn’t stand up on its own so be aware of this before purchasing
3. Bissell 1161 Hard Floor Expert Vacuum Cleaner
Not everyone wants a bulky upright vacuum and this Bissell canister serves up plenty of performance in an agile and lightweight unit. Although its intended purpose is for cleaning the hard floor, you can swap out the head if you have carpets at home.
The wheels won’t leave any scratch marks in their wake thanks to the rubber and felt protection on them. While the soft bristles on the brush are delicate enough for tile floors, they’re more than fit for purpose when it comes to agitating and removing any filth and ingrained mess. Read Bissell Powerforce Vacuum Comparisons if you want to know more about best Bissell vacuum.
The Bissell is a dream to move around and a cinch to control. It’s one of the best vacuum for tile floors in its class and price range. So road tests the 1161 today.
- Adequate power without the harshness that can spoil hard floor
- Easy-Empty dirt tank lets you ditch the container at the push of a button without getting a face full of dust and allergens
- Ergonomic fingertip controls let you fine-tune the suction without breaking your stride
- Extremely nimble thanks to the compact design and rubberized wheels that won’t mark your laminate wood floors
- Soft bristles on brush get rid of all dust and debris from hard floors gently and without leaving any imperfections
- A number of reported complaints about longevity and build quality
4. Shark Rotator NV753
Shark has a hard-won reputation for producing solid vacuums that punch above their weight without costing a fortune. The Rotator is no exception. It’s not exactly cheap but offers superb value for money.
If you need more versatility than the bulky upright, you can flick a switch and you’ll be able to use the neat little canister for cleaning in awkward spots or up and down the stairs.
The Rotator is targeted at hard flooring and from the gentle attachment with soft micro-fiber pad through to the mini motorized brush, you can render your tile floors spotless with minimum effort.
With a superb sealed filtration system, a wide range of attachments and a fantastic finish to your laminate and tile floors without leaving any marks behind, the Shark Rotator is one of the best tile floor vacuum cleaners to use at a price you’ll love.
- Get 3-in-1 functionality with upright, lift-away canister and canister caddy offering superb bang for your buck
- Ideal for anyone with allergies thanks to Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology wicking away all pathogens and contaminants
- Hard floor Genie attachment with re-usable, washable microfiber pad makes this a perfect vacuum for mixed floors.
- Never Loses Suction Technology means you’ll get superior suction at all times
- LED lights simplify working in dull environments
- Fairly heavy and bulky but mitigated by detachable canister
5. Electrolux EUR3683 Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Next up in our search for the best product to clean laminate tile floors is a budget-friendly option from Electrolux.
The Sanitaire Mighty Mite is a durable and powerful commercial vacuum equally comfortable in your home. Everything from the efficient 1100-watt motor through to the HEPA-ready filtration and broad scope of attachments means this vacuum is a workhorse that won’t let you down.
The wands give you plenty of added reach when you’re cleaning up high or down under furniture. You’ll also get a selection of brushes and accessories so you can put the finishing touches on your cleaning job.
Although suction is commendable, the overall design of this vacuum means you won’t ruin your floor in the quest for buffing it up. Whether you’re cleaning for commercial purposes or just want an immaculate home, check out the Electrolux Might Mite today.
- Wise choice if you need to undertake prolonged commercial cleaning jobs thanks to highly able 1100-watt motor, shoulder strap, and rugged build quality
- Buy an optional filter to uprate this vacuum to HEPA-filtration
- Generous attachments with 2 retractable wands, hose, crevice tool, dusting brush and 2 deluxe tools thrown in
- Great for all above-floor cleaning and made specifically for hard flooring
- Very powerful suction but not too harsh for laminate so clean with confidence
- Uses disposable bags so factor this in when you’re budgeting
Laminate Vacuum Cleaners: Considerations Before Buying
Here are a few key factors to take into account when looking for a vacuum for your home floor. We’ll limit these to elements specific to vacuums for laminate floors rather than general pointers for buying a vacuum…
- Suction Control
Being able to tweak the power of the suction lets you reduce it for gentler cleaning of laminates while ramping things up if you have any carpets to deal with.
- Roller Brush
Motorized brush rolls are bad news for hard floors. Look out for vacuums with a soft brush roller to avoid leaving any unsightly marks behind you. Failing this, opt for a vacuum where you can switch the beater brush on and off for the double-win.
If you want to make sure of cleaning all around the edges of your room, under and on the furniture and mattress, look for a vacuum with plenty of attachments. Crevice tools, dusting brushes, and upholstery tools are indispensable and all our reviewed vacs feature a generous range of accessories.
Hopefully, you’ve got plenty of helpful information from these multi-floor vacuum cleaners reviews.
If you think carefully about getting a vacuum tailored for the job of cleaning these attractive but vulnerable floors in the right way, the laminate floor will last you for years.
Get in touch anytime if you’ve got any queries or feedback at all. We love to hear from our readers and we’re always delighted to help.
Come back soon! We’re expanding our site right now so there’s plenty more to come.
Read our others product reviews –