No matter what country in the world you are in, you’re bound to have a favorite fried food. There are so many foods that just taste so much better with that little bit of extra crispiness you can get from frying. So, whether your favorite fried food is fried chicken, french fries, fried plantains, fried squid, or fried cauliflower, the Farberware Air Fryer can make your life easier, make your food taste better, and help you eat healthier. We’ll cover why an air fryer is better than traditional oil frying and break down the specifics of why you should buy the Farberware Air Fryer below.
Why You Need an Air Fryer:
- Less Mess
- Faster Cooking Time
- More Hands Off Than Traditional Fryers
- Little or No Oil Needed for Cooking
- Easier to Use Than Deep Fryers
- Increased Flavor
- Easy to Clean (no messy oil reservoir)
- Safer than a traditional pan or deep fryer methods
- No more waiting for the oven to preheat
In addition to the above benefits, using an air fryer has several other benefits that make buying one a good decision for many people. Adding an appliance like the Farberware Air Fryer to your kitchen arsenal often means you can do away with some of your other kitchen gadgets. Since the air fryer is compact and takes up very little space on your counter, this frees up counter space for other food prep activities and just makes your kitchen look less cluttered. Read our Traeger grill reviews to smoke your meat to perfection and many more.
Pros and Cons of Farberware Air Fryer:
- Multiple functions
- Versatility to fry, bake, grill, or roast foods
- Reliable easy to use dial temperature control
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Auto shut-off feature
- 2-year warranty backed by a reputable company
- 1400 watts of frying power
- Retractable power cord for when not in use
- Removable mesh basket
- Larger meals may need to be cooked in batches
- Short power cord
How Farberware Air Fryer Works:
Now that we’ve covered why you need an air fryer and what’s included in this miracle appliance, let’s take a look at how the technology of the Farberware Air Fryer works. This revolutionary design brings multiple cooking technologies together to make your life in the kitchen easier.
Even though it’s called the Farberware Air Fryer, it’s very different from a conventional deep fryer. When cooking with the Farberware Air Fryer, there’s very little need for oil and certainly not the deep reservoir of oil needed for frying in a deep fryer or on the stove top. The Farberware Air Fryer uses radiant heat by way of an electric coil to heat food from the inside.
A traditional commercial oven cooks food using convection technology which circulates air above and below your food. This air fryer includes a fan which helps to keep air super-hot air around your food.
The Farberware Air Fryer can even cook foods until the crispy texture normally achieved through conventional deep frying. The small amount of oil used in the bottom of the fryer is heated and converted to molecules that coats your food and gives it that crispness.
Finally, the moisture in your food is heated and used to finalize the cooking process. This method involved in cooking with the Farberware Air Fryer is similar to steam heating in that the moisture within your food is used to complete the frying process.
Product in Depth:
- Color: Elegant Black and Silver
- Capacity: 3.2 quarts size, approximately 2 pounds/900 grams of food
- Weight: less than 12 pounds
- Price: Less than $100 plus shipping costs
- Temperature Control: Dial control from 175 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Why Should You Buy the Air Fryer?
When it comes to air fryers, most of them run on between 800 and 2,100 watts of power. The Farberware Air Fryer packs a powerful 1400-watt motor and thus the recommendation is that it be run on a separate outlet from other appliances for safety.
If you are someone who likes to bake frequently but doesn’t do it because of the hassle of pre-heating your traditional oven, you’ll love the Farberware Air Fryer. You can purchase a separate cake pan or use a small corning ware (oven safe) pan to cook brownies, cake, and even banana bread in your Farberware Air Fryer.
Not only can you use your Farberware Air Fryer to cook meats and vegetables in a variety of ways, but you can also use it to simply reheat food. The air fryer comes with an instruction manual and a separate recipe book, so you will soon be cooking more and more foods in the Farberware Air Fryer. Priced at less than other popular air fryers it’s a great value too.
How to Clean the Air Fryer:
If you’ve ever used a traditional deep fryer or even fried any kind of food in a frying pan on the stove, you know what a hassle it can be to clean up. Not only traditional deep frying is a time-consuming process, but the cleanup is also time-consuming and it’s often pretty messy. Using a traditional deep fryer or even frying in a deep skillet means you have to discard all that used vegetable oil somewhere.
But there’s a new way to fry in town and one of the benefits of the Farberware Air Fryer is the fact that it is so easy to clean. The interior and basket have a black nonstick coated surface and there’s no oil reservoir which means cleanup is a breeze with the air fryer.
- Once the Farberware Air Fryer has sufficiently cooled, use a paper towel to wipe out any large pieces of food.
- The basket and its holder are both dishwashers safe and can be washed in the dishwasher. Follow manufacturer instructions to maintain the warranty. Most users recommend hand washing.
- To hand wash your Farberware Air Fryer, simply use a damp rag or sponge and a mild dishwashing soap to wipe out the inside and outside.
- Make sure all pieces are thoroughly dry before attempting to use again.
Try the Farberware air fryer today and you’ll be amazed at how much convenience it brings to your kitchen. Is there something about the Farberware air fryer you love that we forgot to mention? Let us know in the comments below.